Marriage and “Happily Ever After” are ideals that most of us dream about from the time we are children. Yet, statistics say 50% of first marriages end in divorce. For those who need a second chance at love, that rate will be even higher.
Crosses and Crowns is the counseling resource guide for couples who value their marriage and don’t want to lose it. In a refreshingly transparent exploration of the perils and potential of marriage, the authors serve up 14 gripping, bite-sized chapters to address issues like:
- How to Rebound From Infidelity
- Improving Sex & Intimacy
- Overcoming Loss of Health, Wealth and & other life tragedies
- Enhancing Communication Styles based on Personality Differences
The authors also boldy address taboo 21st century threats to Christian Marriage, like:
- What to do if your Spouse Changes Identity & Sexual Orientation
- How to Raise Stepchildren and non-biological children
By the end of Crosses and Crowns, you’ll understand how to better embrace the uniqueness of your marriage, build intentional safeguards from divorce, and create the communication, intimacy and camaraderie your marriage deserves.
CROSSES & CROWNS: A Counseling Guide for Living as Champions in Marriage
All orders will be shipped within 24hrs of purchase.
All sales are final